- Medical School – Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical School, Kerala, India
- Residency – St Vincent hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts, 2016-2019
- Fellowship – University of Central Florida, 2019-2021
- Membership – American College of Rheumatology
- Training – Musculoskeletal ultrasound, USSONAR (Ultrasound School of North American Rheumatologists )
- American Board of Internal medicine- 2019
- Rheumatology- 2021
- baking, cross stitch, and spending time with family
What Patients Are Saying…
“I cannot express enough how fortunate I am to have Dr. Ann George as my healthcare provider. From the moment I walked into the office, I felt a genuine commitment to patient care and well-being.
Dr.George is an exceptional professional who embodies thoroughness and attentiveness. She took the time to truly listen to my concerns, asking insightful questions that demonstrated a deep understanding of my medical history. This attentiveness led to the identification of crucial details that had been overlooked by previous healthcare providers.
One of Dr.George’s standout qualities is her patience. She didn’t rush through the appointment, making me feel heard and valued as a patient. In addition, Dr.George went above and beyond to secure approval for a special medication that was essential to my treatment. This level of dedication to finding the most effective and personalized solutions is truly commendable.
Thanks to Dr.George’s expertise, I have been prescribed a treatment plan that has made a significant positive impact on my health. I am grateful for the comprehensive care and personalized attention I have received.
If you’re seeking a doctor who is not only knowledgeable and thorough but also genuinely cares about your well-being, I highly recommend Dr. Ann George. She has been a game-changer in my healthcare journey, and I am confident she will provide the same exceptional care for others.” – Nancy Rogers
“My mother, Linda Pemberton, was seen by Ann George and had an excellent experience. She was very attentive to her needs and asked a lot of questions to try and get to the root of the trouble she’s been having.” – Amber McHale